- Betty H. – September 6, 2020My son found out he was going to be a dad on March 27, so he stopped “smoking weed,” dabbing, and cigarettes that very same day. Withdrawls were so bad that by Tuesday he was having hallucinations and asked me to take him to Rivervalley after-hours facility. He begged them for help, and because of … Read more
- Joanna D. – September 11, 2020You represent so many families, including mine, whose children have suffered the devastation of thc abuse. On Sept 19 we will gather to remember our sweet Joey. Gone too soon, he was barely 24 years old when he ended his struggle. My only comfort is knowing he no longer suffers. I can attest to the … Read more
- Ann C. – September 6, 2020When my son Brant was seventeen years old, he had a devastating experience while smoking a large quantity of THC-marijuana. It led to a sudden, major psychotic break, emergency room care, hospitalization for nearly a week, and ultimately his suicide two weeks later. Before this experience, my son was a bright, happy, healthy, and normal … Read more
- Alisha R. – September 3, 2020Our oldest son began using marijuana at 15, he is now 23 and it has been a constant 8 year battle. He has spent his 17th, 19th, 20th, and 22nd birthdays in rehabs. Although he has used other drugs, his main drug of choice is marijuana. “Medical marijuana dabs” caused him to have his first … Read more
- Aubree A. – August 28, 2020In 2014 when we lived in Colorado, my son celebrated the legalization of marijuana by writing 420, which is code for the marijuana holiday and a time promoted to smoke marijuana, on his clothes and arms. He was a boy scout and played baseball. He was loved by his teachers and friends and had a … Read more
Share your story of how marijuana affected you. These are monitored comments and won’t display until approved. Only your first name and last initial will display with your story, NOT your email.