Each year communities and individuals across the country come together to raise awareness about the importance of substance use prevention and positive mental health. In keeping with our mission of youth marijuana prevention, Johnny’s Ambassadors has created the MAY MARIJUANA MONTH Prevention Challenge!
We have developed a kit you are free to download, post, and use, with activities for National Prevention week from May 7-13. If you will join us, please email your organization name and logo to [email protected], and we will add you to this page!
- Post 1 graphic a day for 31 days of either:
- Post one of our research summary toolkits each day.
- Print our posters and hang around your school!
- Host a watch party and play one of our one-hour educational videos!
- Share a personal story from one of Johnny’s Ambassadors on how they have been impacted by THC use!
Please join in our MAY MARIJUANA MONTH Prevention Challenge and help us draw attention to the mental harms that can come to youth who use marijuana.
Tag JohnnyKStack on Twitter, johnnysambassadors on Instagram, and Johnny’s Ambassadors on Facebook. Let’s work together to educate parents, teens, and communities about the dangers of today’s high-THC marijuana on adolescent brain development, mental illness, and suicide!
The campaign is free to use, and we always gratefully accept your donations.
WHO’S PARTICIPATING IN THE MAY MARIJUANA PREVENTION CHALLENGE?
YOUR LOGO HERE!
If you will join us, please email your organization name and logo to [email protected], and we will add you to this page!