#StopDabbing and Save the Lives of Our Youth!
THANK YOU for a hugely successful inaugural International Johnny’s Ambassadors #StopDabbing Walk on Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020 with 60 people at the HQ location and 10 additional city walks in the U.S. and one in Canada!
SAVE THE DATE and STAY TUNED for more information on the Sunday, Sept. 19, 2021 walk!
Here are some photos from our HQ location at Valor Christian High School in Highlands Ranch, CO and our other cities, as well as comments from Scientific Advisory Board member, Dr. Christian Thurstone.
#StopDabbing City Team Leaders:
- Highlands Ranch, CO (Valor Christian High School Stadium, Highlands Ranch, CO): Lead Laura Stack, [email protected]
- Colorado Springs, CO (start at Barbara Ellis Studio of Dance, 1595 York Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918): Lead Suzanne Dirscherl, [email protected]
- South Boston, MA (Castle Island on Pleasure Bay): Lead Heidi Uhl Matteus, [email protected]
- Metro West Boston, MA (start at TBD): Lead Theresa Hoggins, [email protected]
- Fort Collins, CO (meet at the parking lot just North of the ponds off of Timberline and Countryside Drive): Leads Tanis and Tenley Roeder, [email protected] and [email protected]
- Houston, TX (start at Memorial Park near the baseball fields): Lead Aubree Adams, [email protected]
- Dallas, TX (start TBD): Leads Philip and Erika Hatfield, [email protected]
- Prescott, AZ (start at Prescott Courthouse Plaza) – Sally Schindel, [email protected]
- Vermont state (virtual) – email [email protected]
- Golden, CO (Parfet Park downtown): Lead Jen Dewar, [email protected]
- San Diego County (virtual): Lead Erica Leary with North Coastal Prevention Coalition [email protected]
- Price Edward Island, Canada: Leads Kristin Arnold and Joe Sherren, [email protected]
- Louisville, KY (start TBD): Leads Elizabeth Jeffries and Stephen Tweed, [email protected]
- Davie, FL (start TBD): Lead Victoria Salinas, [email protected]
- Brighton, CO (start TBD: Lead Susana Munoz, [email protected]
- Benicia, CA (Solano County): Lead Bart Bright, [email protected]
- Columbus, OH (start TBD): Lead Corinne LaMarca, [email protected]
- Milwaukee, WI: Lead Jay Craig, [email protected]
SPONSORS: Thanks to FREEWAY FORD for partnering with us on the walk and bringing out a cool FORD RAPTOR for all to see!
Thank you to Slim Chickens and The Sno Ball Shack for attending the event to serve us yummy chicken and shaved ice!
THANK YOU TO OUR AMAZING VOLUNTEER TEAM:
Carrie McNealy – Photographer
Eddins McNealy – Set-up, A/V
Andy Lawrence – Emcee, Social Distancing
Betty Abbott – Check in
Traci Brown – On-site advisor
Jan Typher – Check in
John Stack – Project manager
Jane Dvorak team – PR
Madi Michel – Onsite EMT
Sarah Michel – Gameshow
Dr. Chris Thurstone – Onsite Scientific Advisory Board Member
Videographer – Mark Camacho
Sonia and Chloe – T-Shirt Distribution
We can’t wait to see you next year! Please email [email protected] with questions or call 303-471-7401.